Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We beleive in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Logistics and Special Projects Division we require the services of young, dynamic and energetic individual to join our team as:
Executive - Administration & Operations (Male)
The ideal candidate should:
- Be below 30 years of age
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E. A/L & Credit Passes for Maths & English in G.C.E. O/L
- Be computer literate with MS Office Packages, Internet & Email
- Possess excellent communication and PR skills
- Be able to work long hours as and when required
- Have exposure in Administration and Operational related work in an organization and preference will be given to those who have experience in supervision of stores / stock movements and handling / monitoring of local & foreign purchasing
School leavers who are willing to take up this challenging position as a Trainee, to build a long term carrier are encouraged to apply.
An excellent remuneration package on par with market standards, together with many fringe benefits pertaining to the Group and a career path await the right candidate based on his / her qualification and experience.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject in your email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road
Valid Until: Sep 13, 2015