Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We beleive in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Furniture sector, we require the services of young dynamic individual to join our team as:
Trainee Store Keeper (Male)
The ideal candidates should:
- Be below 30 years of age
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E. A/L
- Good communication skills in English and Sinhala
- Be self-motivated and result oriented individual with a flair for effective team work
- Responsible, well organized and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Preference will be given to those who have minimum 1 year's experience in Stores Operation / Furniture manufacturing field.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject in your email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieris Distributors Ltd
310, High Level Road