Become a part of Sri Lanka's number one stationary brand
We are a value based organization that believes in continually training & developing our staff, if you believe you are ethically minded and would like to work with similar people & have the right academic background we would love to hear from you.
Enrich your professional life with limitless opportunities and excellent exposure in an organization that engineered for you to flourish... Realize the best of your dreams and achieve excellence every step of the way...
- Candidates should hold a degree preferably specialization in HR from recognized university/diploma/PQHRM from a recognized university or institute
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the HR field in similar capacity
- Must be competent in MS Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills being highly collaborative with the ability to work effectively
- Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision & maintain clear records
- Good analytical & presentation skills
Ceylon Pencil Copany is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers excellent remuneration package based on the individual competencies and skills. If you meet the above criteria please apply within 14 days, with your CV together with the details of two non-related referees via email to email@example.com indicating the position applied to in the subject line of the email or post the CV mentioning the position applied for in the left corner of the envelope to:
Head of Human Resources
Ceylon Pencil Company (Pvt) Ltd
96, Parakrama Road
Valid Until: Oct 19, 2015