"Great Place to Work" Offers a Great Opportunity
Commercial Leasing & Finance is a fully fledged financial service provider, counting over 25 years experience in the industry. It is one of the top five finance companies and an integral part of one of the most profitable conglomerates in the country.
Ours is a performance-driven culture where hard work and commitment is rewarded. We also believe in providing our staff with great working environment. It is not surprising, therefore, that we've been recognized as one of the top five corporations in the country to work for.
Location: Head Office
We are looking for a young and energetic individual with a "Can Do" attitude to be part of our HR Team.
- Maintaining & updating the Personal Files
- Responsible for coordinating induction programmes and other training programmes
- Preparing appointment letters, Service letters, Conformation letters and etc
- Responsible for maintaining the database, salary payments and claims of casual / outsourced employees
- Responsible for the entire EPF, ETF procedures of the employees
- Registration of the new employees to the attendance system
Proactive candidates should meet the following pre-requisites:
- Age not more than 25 years
- Successfully completed G.C.E. A/L
- Should be an Undergraduate / Graduate from any recognized University / Education Institute seeking to pursue a career in HR or should be following the Diploma or any equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management (IPM, NIBM etc)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in HR functions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of commitment, dedication and integrity
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Candidates who have the necessary qualifications could forward their CVs with contact details of two non-related referees to email@example.com
The Recruitment Centre
Commercial Leasing & Finance PLC
No: 68, Bauddhaloka Mw
Tel: 011 452 6526 Ext: 6325