We are a well diversified and highly respected Sri Lanka business group, with nine subsidiary companies, operating in the fast moving consumer goods, cosmetics and furniture industries. An opportunity exists for a Personal Assistant to the Group Chairman / CEO, a well known business personality cum academic.
Personal Assistant to Chairman / CEO
Reporting to the Group Chairman / CEO the successful candidate will be responsible for all governance matters and general administrative duties, including:
- Arranging Board and Committee meetings for PLC companies, and dealing with and ensuring compliance with SEC and CSE requirements
- Liaising with Directors, staff and business stakeholders
- Taking minutes at meetings and circulating for approval
- Following up actions
- Arranging aspects associated with AGM
- Assisting with preparations for lectures and presentations
- Diary management
- General administrative and personal work
The ideal candidate will be a female with minimum 3 years' managerial / secretarial experience with sound educational background (preferably a graduate) and strong administrative skills, pleasing personality and high fluency in Sinhala and English languages.
The successful candidate will be required to work at factory headquarters in Homagama and occasionally at office headquarters in Colombo, and will receive an above market salary, official mobile phone and official transport, possibly a company maintained car in the future. Candidates residing in or near Homagama / Kottawa / Athurugiriya areas will be preferentially assessed.
To submit your application for this role, please email or post your CV to:
Manager Human Resources
The Kingdom of Raigam
F-28 Lucky Plaza