A fantastic opportunity to widen your perspective on IT Audit in a Global company through risk assessments and audit reviews. If you have an audit and IT background, is personable, accountable, a strong communicator, and hope to be a leader in a global company, then this may be the job for you.
IT Audit Executive – Internal Audit
- Review information technology general controls and recommend improvements to ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Be working in the Internal Audit Department assisting both team members and the IT Audit Manager.
- Assist the IT Audit Manager to execute a comprehensive global audit program for the evaluation of IT risks, security risks, and information technology controls.
- Advice Management as needed on IT/security risks and evaluate the adequacy of responses to internal audit reports as well as external audit assessments/queries to ensure that a satisfactory disposition is achieved.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- 1-2 years of solid experience in auditing information technology general/security controls and performing IT risk assessments
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley Act is preferred but not required.
- CISA is preferred but not required
- Excellent command in English required (both oral and written), with a proven ability to communicate effectively with global audiences and management.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Might require to travel overseas for short term assignments.
Email your CV to: VacanciesSrilanka@virtusa.com