Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The Group is expanding its wings in the Finance Sector and following vacancy exists in its newest venture, Richard Pieris Finance Ltd, a Licensed Finance Company.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess full/part qualifications in CIMA / ICASL / ACCA / CMA or Finance / Accounting degree from a recognised university
- Possess 3-4 years of experience in a similar job role in the Industry of Banking & Finance
- Be able to plan our the whole internal audit function of company
- Be able to identify, assess and purpose the best practices and the internal controls which ensure the smooth flow of operations of the company
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to communicate with internal and external parties at all levels
- Be computer literate with sound knowledge in MS Office Packages
- Have report writing skills
The selected candidate will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope or in the subject line of the email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieris Distributors Ltd
310, High Level Road