Walk-In Interviews & Eureka Technology Partners
Saturday, 27th February 2016 from 9:00am till 01:00pm
"Are you a young, dynamic, IT savvy individual on the lookout for an opportunity to join a leading ISO certified Information Technology service Provider?"
Eureka Technology Partners is a global Remote IT Support Company (www.eurekamsp.com). Our business is structured around five service offerings - Enterprise Support Services, Data Centre, Information Security, Network Monitoring and Disaster Recovery in addition to being a global remote IT Support Services company. We are in the process of recruiting IT savvy individuals for the Network Operations Centre (NOC) which provides core technical support services to clients.
- You will work in an ISO 20000 certified environment using ITIL best practices coupled with a real time work experience in an Enterprise NOC
- You will receive in-house Technical trainings and sit for exams
- You will be exposed to world-class Enterprise IT systems and processes and multiple technical platforms products and services
IT Support Executive
Tire-1 level technical support on Windows, Open Source and remote platform
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- MCTS, Computer Hardware / Networking certificate, ICT Diploma level or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to learn new technologies at a quick pace
- Strong knowledge of operating system platforms, updates, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Exposure to server operations and troubleshooting advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken command of English language is mandatory
- At least six months experience in a technical support environment is preferred
Please logon to http://careers.eureka.lk/ and submit your application
You may reserve your slow now. Call Cliffon on 075 973 8628 (Hotline) or 011 256 4277
The interviews are scheduled to be held on Saturday 27th February 2016 from 9:00 am till 01:00 pm at the following address. Please bring a copy of your CV to the interview.
Eureka Technology Partners
321, Galle Road