Eureka Technology Partners is a global IT support company. Our business is structured around five service offerings – Enterprise Support Services, Datacenter, Information Security, Network Monitoring and Disaster Recovery in addition to being a global Managed Services support provider.
Eureka is also an IS0 20000 certified company coupled with a Microsoft Gold Partnership on the Server platform. We are in the process of recruiting a technical manager to head the infrastructure of one of our key clients, deployed by a globally recognised company, with the capacity to run local IT infrastructure, call centre with service desk and datacenter operations.
Manager - IT
- Head the datacenter and internal ICT operations focusing on uptime, speed, security, risk management and disaster recovery.
- Head infrastructure support service delivery for internal clients, account management, ensuring SLAs are met in a timely fashion, metrics are monitored and followed up in line with business needs.
- Lead the local operations and project teams via management and mentorship of selected direct reports.
- Provide top level directional support on Microsoft, open source platforms and related technologies.
- Day to day management of local operations and project teams, through leadership and mentoring team members.
- Training and continual development of direct reports and managed service team, being proactive and ensuring all technologies in place are current and cost effective.
- Conceptualise customer-focused tailored ICT solutions responsive to business needs.
- Run operations according to ITIL best practices and processes in the capacity of service manager overseeing process development, continuous service improvements, process delivery and ensuring compliance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior position (section head) managing multiple teams, designing and implementing managed services service delivery systems plus processes.
- Deep understanding of Routing, Switching, Directory Service, Messaging, Client Technologies, Servers, Virtualisation, Security with a breath of integration experience.
- Process demonstrable hands on experience on VMware, Microsoft, Cisco, UNIX, general scripting, and Open Source platforms.
- Deep understanding of information security vulnerabilities, risk management, enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity planning along with designing security solutions.
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting and administrative operations.
- Exceptional service orientation, self-motivated, proactive and result driven in managing teams.
- Strong skill-set in interpersonal communications, project planning, execution, sound judgment, initiative, flexible and detail-orientation.
- First Class Degree / Post graduate degree in Computer Science / Networking
- Diploma in Management
- Preferred professional qualifications: PMP, ITIL, VCP, MCSE, CCNP, RHCE, CISSP
Please logon to careers.eureka.lk and submit your application