Join APIIT for a Rewarding Career
The Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) – Sri Lanka is a leading higher education institute established in partnership with APIIT Malaysia and Staffordshire University, UK.
APIIT-Sri Lanka offers internal British Degree programmes in Computing / IT, Business Management and Law and provides an excellent academic environment and outstanding facilities for teaching/learning and research.
To steer our expanding operation, we seek a self-motivated and career-oriented person for the following position.
Technical Assistant (IT)
Technical Assistant provides technical support for students, staff and assist the ICT team in maintaining ICT infrastructure.
- 1 or 2 years working experience on similar platform and overall 3 years in the ICT industry
- Full / part qualification in CISCO / Microsoft / Linux
- Basic knowledge in LAN and Network troubleshooting
- Ability to resolve first level problem pertaining to MS Office, MS Visual Studio apps, and other related front - end applications.
- Good PR Skills, ability to work as a team and long hours
- Strong customer facing skills
The successful candidate may look forward to an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a detailed CV with a recent photograph and contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 7 working days.
Manager Human Resources
APIIT City Campus
No: 338, Union Place
Telephone: 011 267 5060