Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Group Internal Audit Division, we require the services of young, dynamic and energetic individuals to join our team as:
Audit Trainee (Male)
The ideal candidate should:
- Be below 24 years of age
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E. A/L in Commerce stream
- Possess a part qualification in ICASL / CMA or AAT is an added qualification
- Possess good communication skills
- Possess a valid riding license
- Be computer literate
- Having previous experience in the Plantation Sector will be a distinct advantage
- Preference will be given to those who are living in and around Kandy, Maskeliya, Bandarawela, Passara, & Badulla
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies await the right candidates.
If you possess the above mentioned requirements, please forward your resume with contact details of two non related referees with the position for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject in your email within 4 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieris & Company Limited
310, High Level Road