Richard Peiris & Co. PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 83 years. Its flagship brand "Arpico" is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail.
The retail sector led by its flagship brand "Arpico Supercentres" operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country . A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 35,000. Richard Pieiris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka.
The ideal candidate should:
- Age should be between 19-25 years of age
- Part qualified in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (preferably a Business / Corporate level student of ICASL) and/or an undergraduate in Accounting & Finance at reputed University
- 1-2 years' work experience in an advantage (Statutory Audit experience in a reputed audit firm will be an added advantage)
- A team player who is willing to put in long hours as and when required
- Should be literate in MS Office packages
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Sinhala Languages
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with Colour photograph of yoruself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject line of the email within 2 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
Richard Pieiris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road