OR Scroll down to see Related Jobs
Oxford College of Business (Private) Limited is the 1st and only education provider in Sri Lanka that hold the triple international certificates of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and British Standard OSHAS 18001 certifications, offering its students top quality education whilst maintaining international quality, environmental, health and safety standards and having collaborating partnerships with the very best from the world of academia.
We are looking for dynamic person with high level of initiative and self motivation to fill the Accounts Assistant vacancy in our office in Colombo 7.
- Partly qualified in CA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum one year commercial experience in private sector, Audit firm experience is also considered
- Below 28 years of age
- Excellent communication skills with computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- High level of emotional stability, commitment, integrity and multi tasking skills
- Being achievement oriented and Can-Do attitude
Successful candidates may look forward to an attractive remuneration package plus seasonal bonuses, medical insurance cover and several other fringe benefits.
If you are a team player and willing to join a Great Place to Work, who meet the above prerequisites please forward your CV with contact details of two non-related referees to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement. Please mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Director / CEO
Oxford College of Business
100, Thurstan Road
LB Finance PLC
Posted: Feb 13 2024 | Expiry: Feb 26 2024 | 79
Cargills Bank Limited
Posted: Feb 13 2024 | Expiry: Feb 26 2024 | 65
Allianz Insurance Lanka Limited
Posted: Feb 10 2024 | Expiry: Feb 26 2024 | 45