Richard Pieris Group is highly market driven technology oriented diversified conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of business including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Insurance, Financial and other services.
To support the expansion initiatives of Arpico Interiors Limited, we seek the services of young & dynamic individuals to join the team as:
Assistant Accountant (Male)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Financial Statements of the Company (Monthly / Quarterly and Annual)
- Analysing and interpreting Financial Statements and provide information to top management
- Preparation of budgets, performance evaluations, profits and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of timely finding of Returns and administration of all Tax related matters (VAT/NBT/ESC/IT etc)
- Assisting the management by providing the required financial details
- Managing the working capital of the company
- Ensuring compliance of Sri Lanka Accounting standards, Companies Act and other requirements to Financial Statements
- Liaising with Auditors and Tax Authorities
The Ideal Candidates Should possess:
- Full/Part qualification in CA/ACCA/CIMA/CMA
- 2-3 years' experience in mercantile sector (experience in Audit sector would be an added advantage)
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience in MS Office package
- Ability to work under pressure and independently while being a supportive team player
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to manage work pressure
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
If you possess the above mentioned requirements, please forward your CV with contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope or in the subject line of the email within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road
Valid Until: May 07, 2017