Richard Pieris Group is highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing or Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Insurance, Financial and other services. Group also has ventured into financial services very successfully with insurance, finance and stock brokering.
To support the expansion initiatives of Arpico Insurance PLC, we seek the services of dynamic individuals to join the team as:
Responsible for performing General Administration functions:
- General Office Administrations
- Handling all the legal documentation
- Any other activities not limiting to processing of administration payments
The ideal candidates should:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar qualification
- Minimum 1 year's experience in Administration
- Be computer literate with sound knowledge in MS Office packages
- Self-organised and the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
The selected candidates will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
Richard Pieris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road