Richard Peiris & Co. PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 83 years. Its flagship brand "Arpico" is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail.
The retail sector led by its flagship brand "Arpico Supercentres" operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country . A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 35,000. Richard Pieiris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka.
To support the expansion initiatives of the group, we require the services of dynamic individuals to join our team as:
Customer Service Assistant (Furniture Sales)
The ideal candidate should be:
- Be between 20-28 years of age
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E. O/L & A/L
- Possess good communication skills (oral & written) in English and Sinhala
- Be a team player with a positive attitude towards work
- Preference will be given to those who have previous experience in similar capacity
- Have ability to work under pressure, adapt to dynamic and changing business requirements and handle multiple duties at a given time
Preference will be given to those who are living in and around Hydeparkcorner, Wattala, Negombo & Wennappuwa.
Please apply with your complete CV along with Colour photograph of yoruself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject line of the email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
Richard Pieiris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road