Richard Pieris Group is highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing or Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Insurance, Financial and other services. Group also has ventured into financial services very successfully with insurance, finance and stock brokering.
To support the expansion initiatives of Arpico Insurance PLC, we seek the services of dynamic individuals to join the team as:
- Preparation of Bank and Ledger reconciliations
- Assisting in operational activities
- Entering General Ledger transactions
The ideal candidate should:
- Following exams conducted by a professional body
- Possess good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision and be a team player
- Be below 25 years of age
The selected candidates will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your email within 5 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
Richard Pieris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road