We at Weerodara Stationery (Pvt) Ltd strive to product and deliver the greatest value to our esteemed customers and employees, a fact that is being held true by the 73 years of existence and business success.
We are currently on an expansion drive and therefore are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual for performing HR generalist duties and provide administrative support to our company.
Qualifications, Experience & Other Requirements:
- Fully qualified Bachelor's degree in HRM / fully qualified in PQHRM (IPM) or an equivalent qualification.
- In-depth knowledge about Sri Lankan Labour Laws & International HR best practices.
- Computer literacy with proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word / Excel).
- Good communication skills in both English & Sinhala languages.
- At least 5 years of experience in handling payroll and other HR duties is a must.
- Previous experience in handling payroll in a reputed organisation will be a definite advantage.
- Maintaining and accurately updating the monthly employee payroll and leave database.
- Assists with the administration of various HR activities and processes such as performance appraisal and employee development programmes.
- Organising and scheduling interviews and technical evaluation of candidates.
- Preparing and maintaining personal files for all staff personnel, gratuity payments and letters of service, warnings, promotions, etc.
- Liaising with the Labour Department and its representatives on all matters relating to the HR requirements of the company.
Salary: An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Preferred Age: Between 27 and 40 years.
Residence: Nugegoda and surrounding suburbs (should be within easy access to the company).
If you think you can meet or exceed expectations, email your CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "Post of HR Executive" as the subject line of the email.
Your CV should NOT exceed 2 pages.
Posted: Jul 20 2021 | Expiry: Jul 28 2021 | 136
United Motors Lanka PLC
Posted: Jul 20 2021 | Expiry: Jul 27 2021 | 128