89 Years of Trust and Stability
Richard Peiris & Co. PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 84 years. Its flagship brand "Arpico" is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail.
The retail sector led by its flagship brand "Arpico Supercentres" operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country . A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 35,000. Richard Pieiris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Company, we invite young, dynamic and motivated individuals to join us as:
Recovery Officer (Male)
Location: Head Office
- Managing recovery activities in assigned locations.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Visit suppliers and collect overdue payments.
- Regular follow up on payment plans.
- Should have successfully completed the G.C.E. A/L as the minimum qualification entry.
- Should obtain a valid riding license.
- Computer literacy with the ability to work under pressure is vital.
- Good academic background while processing strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the field of Collection / Recoveries will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with Colour photograph of yoruself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject line of the email within 2 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources
Richard Pieiris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road