Richard Peiris & Co. PLC is a diversified business conglomerate with a rich history of 83 years. Its flagship brand "Arpico" is one of the most powerful local household brands in Sri Lanka for over 50 years. Serving the community with a diverse range of products across many sectors such as manufacturing, plantations, financial services, exports, FMCG, construction, logistic & retail.
The retail sector led by its flagship brand "Arpico Supercentres" operates one of the largest modern trade chains in the country . A diverse melting pot of talent, comprising a workforce of over 35,000. Richard Pieiris & Company PLC is one of the largest employment providers in the private sector in Sri Lanka.
To support the expansion initiatives of the company, we require the services of young, dynamic, motivated and energetic individuals to join the team as:
Customer Service Assistant - Furniture
Locations: Hydepark Corner / Nawinna / Negombo / Kandy / Katugasthota / Kohuwala / Dehiwala / Kadawatha / Gampaha / Battaramulla
The ideal candidate should be:
- Be between 18-30 years of age
- Possess a sound academic background with G.C.E. O/L & A/L
- Possess good communication skills (oral & written) in English and Sinhala
- Be able to liaise and maintain good relationship with customers
- Preference will be given to those who have previous experience and exposure in similar capacity
What you get:
- Attractive remuneration (Basic Salary + Attendance Allowance _ Night Allowance) & Unlimited Incentive Bonus per month.
- Annual Increments / Bonuses
- Staff Discounts
With the above, an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and evolving group of companies await the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with Colour photograph of yoruself and the contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope, or as the subject line of the email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources
Richard Pieiris & Company PLC
310, High Level Road