RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions. RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organisations around the world to create, manage, deliver, and optimise their marketing and business communication strategies.
- Ensure quality and functionality of the Virtual Data Room.
- Communicate with international clients and create business reports.
- Create and maintain test cases and the knowledge to use Selenium framework.
- IT degree with software development and testing skills, or an equivalent certification / diploma.1
- Knowledge in API, performance testing tools, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps, Coding, Version control and CI/CD.
- Documentation and QA skills.
Willingness to work in Night Shifts on a rotational basis is a must.
Please send your resumes to careers@email@example.com