"With over 210 years of history and memories to last a lifetime", so say the travel critiques from around the world who've experienced the mystical wonders of the Mount Lavinia Hotel.
Mount Lavinia Hotel is the preferred choice for weddings, conferences and for the celebration of important events.
We invite you to be a part of the Accounts Team at the Mount Lavinia Hotel for which we have the following vacancy:
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Responsible for the integrity of the HR database and as well as accurate processing of payroll.
- Handle full spectrum of computerised payroll administration and management.
- Collate all information related to employee earnings and deductions on time along with required validations and controls.
- Ensure all statutory requirements are met in the remittance of statutory deductions and submission of statements.
- To process staff payroll and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payment to staff.
- Completion of basic entries entries for all new recruits in work & staff, new hire information etc.
- Submit management information report according to the requirement.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management of equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience, preferably in computerised payroll environment.
- Exposure to a HR system (Eg: hSenid) would be an added advantage.
Please forward your CV with contact details of two non-related referees on or before 22nd August 2022 to:
Head of Human Resources
Mount Lavinia Hotel
100, Hotel Road