Ninewells is a specialised Hospital in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Paediatrics and Neonatology, with an excellent credibility and proven track record in Sri Lanka's private healthcare sector. With a main focus on woman and child care, we are seeking skilled individuals to be a part of the Ninewells family.
Customer Relations Executive
- Direct customers to the relevant counter's on their arrival promptly.
- Ensure high level of customer service is maintained at the front office area and wards.
- Assist customers in a professional way in order to give them a pleasant experience.
- Maintaining a good rapport with the customers and visitors.
- Maintain, coordination and good communication with other departments in the hospital.
- Resolve patients / customers' requirements / needs quickly, efficiently and courteously.
- Age between 25 - 35 years.
- Willingness to work in a roster (Night Shifts included).
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Good communication skills in English & Sinhala (Proficiency in other languages will be a distinct advantage).
- Being confident and focused.
- Team player with dynamic personality & positive attitude.
- Voice clarity & courtesy and listening skills and service oriented mindset.
- Should have a pleasing personality.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and work experience.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details of two non-related referees
We welcome you to join the Ninwells Family to make a meaningful difference.
Ninewells Hospital (Pvt) Ltd
Manager - Human Resources
55/01, Kirimandala Mawatha
Tel: 011 204 9977