Be a Part of an Extraordinary Team
Sri Lanka's National Mobile Service Provider, Mobitel strives to provide innovative telecom solutions to the nation whilst transforming the local telecommunications sector to be on par with global standards.
As a part of our workplace culture, we strive to maintain a dynamic and rewarding environment where our young and energetic workforce is provided with equal opportunities, training and guidance to reach greater heights. This is your opportunity to be a part of this stellar workforce.
Senior Sales Executive
- Perform reconciliations on collections and handle operations with Banks Channels and mCash.
- Preparation of reports for Management Information.
- Perform activities related to trade facilities and maintain required documentation with respective suppliers.
- Able to initiate process automations.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly accounting entries, schedules and reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate should hold a degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business Management from a recognised University with first or second class upper division and part qualification (Final Stage) in CA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial management and accounting of which one year experience in a reputed audit firm.
- Sound knowledge in Sri Lanka Accounting standards / IFRS and hands on experience in ERP systems.
- Excellent understanding of systems, processes, and procedures.
- Flexible with working extended hours including weekends / holidays if required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Be able to interact with staff at all levels.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com on or before 27 September 2022.