Delmege is a conglomerate in Sri Lanka that has etched a long legacy of intense values amongst multiple sectors. As part of the culture, the Group constantly strives to maintain a dynamic, robust, and customer-centric environment to ensure business growth across all Business Units. The group is currently involved in the businesses of Lifestyle, Consumer, Healthcare, Insurance, Shipping, Aviation and Travel, and Manufacturing. We are on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our team.
Realize your ambitions with Delmege!
- Processing provident fund loans, ensuring all supporting documents are in place, and finalizing documents for payment preparation.
- Finalizing cheques, obtaining authorized signatories, and informing relevant parties about the payments.
- Updating recruits and loan codes in provident fund and NAV systems.
- Assisting in coordinating the provident fund annual general meeting and annual audit by drafting letters and preparing memos.
- Preparing dividend payments for resigned employees and distributing cheques.
- Preparing monthly loan reconciliation and loan deduction reports for payroll
- Preparing monthly overtime (OT) sheets and drivers' allowance sheets for payroll.
- Verifying the details of the new recruitment list provided by HR for the monthly payroll.
- Ensure that salary slips, and T-10 statements are distributed promptly.
- Conducting salary surveys and preparing salary grading structures for the group.
- Completing the ETF claim forms of resigned employees and Distributing EPF/ETF statements.
- Part qualified in CA/AAT/CIMA.
- 1-2 years of experience in general accounting
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience would be an added advantage.
- Maintaining and keeping good relationships with various teams.
The selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package, in keeping with the market standards.
Please send your CV with the names and addresses of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied marked clearly in the subject line to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement.
Group Chief People Officer
Delmege Forsyth & Company Ltd
101, Vinayalnakara Mawatha